The Rating and Review Professional Association will be the foremost industry trade group for businesses and professionals operating consumer and business review sites and forums. By joining RARPA, you show your commitment to high standards of fairness and professionalism.
- A list of RARPA members and their websites will be included in all press materials.
- Membership includes a listing in the online member directory and links to your websites. The rarpa.org website currently has a Google PageRank of 5.
- Press inquiries and requests for interviews will be directed to member contacts.
- By using the RARPA logo and listing your membership on your website and marketing materials, you show a commitment to industry standards and professionalism.
- By participating in the member's discussion forum, you can ask questions and share tips with other members to solve real problems and improve your business.
Access to Legislative and Legal Information Affecting the Industry
- News relating to the rating and review business will be posted in the member's discussion forum.
The annual fee for membership in RARPA is $150. This includes a listing in the Member directory, and one link in the Review Sites directory. Additional links in the Review Sites directory (for companies that operate multiple websites) are $15 per year.